1. Use covers for digital
  2. I also use these covers Art for digital and mp3tag (which works for losseless format ) to insert them and also fill some empty fields (it's true that some tapers love blank field )
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:I have to ask--are people actually printing these out and burning everything to CD?

I chuckle at the idea of burning 5/11/2015 Set 2, which is really just 1.5 takes of vertigo and lasts about 15 minutes.

I use them in my digital collection, so it looks nice when I play them on my phone/pc.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:I have to ask--are people actually printing these out and burning everything to CD?

I chuckle at the idea of burning 5/11/2015 Set 2, which is really just 1.5 takes of vertigo and lasts about 15 minutes.

I burning on CD only the shows (14/15 May). But just to have it in the collection, I admit that I hear more through the pen-drive in my car or on my computer. By the way, fantastic Sharebear, thank you again.
  5. Hello hello!
    Maybe someone can make someday artwork for a 2-CD set jewel case out of the Berlin DVD artwork!?
  6. I was thinking about something like this the other day. It would be great if fans could chip in together to get digipak copies of the Berlin gig made up with cd’s. I know that selling bootlegs isn’t promoted on here and that using official material isn’t either but if we already have a copy of the dvd and it was done without anyone making a profit it could be good. Would need to be enough people involved though and someone trustworthy to organise it and take money to cover costs.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I was thinking about something like this the other day. It would be great if fans could chip in together to get digipak copies of the Berlin gig made up with cd’s. I know that selling bootlegs isn’t promoted on here and that using official material isn’t either but if we already have a copy of the dvd and it was done without anyone making a profit it could be good. Would need to be enough people involved though and someone trustworthy to organise it and take money to cover costs.
    This should be fairly simple to do. The biggest obstacle is actually trying to find some decent artwork as I'm not a fan of the TV or DVD artwork.
  8. Found a hi-res image of the DVD cover. DM me if interested

9. Just a quick cover I made just now in case I do burn it to DVD. Nothing special and it is a bit rough.

10. The back cover from the DVD release if anyone wants it.
  11. I want a DVD sized cover, not a CD size