1. I love Game Of Thrones

HBO - inspired by the books ""A song of ice and fire""
  2. I don't know what you're talking about.
  3. Oh ... it's a tv series. George RR Martin wrote some books in fantasy style and HBO made this great series with lots of mediëval stuff. Lots of blood though....... ha ha !!
  4. Have you read the books?
  5. Yes, they are good. If you want to start reading: they are big. But if you like fantasy it's all worth it.

I Love reading by the way, What am i without my E Reader
  6. So you've read the books and you don't know who Bloodraven is? tsk tsk tsk... I'm disappointed, Ser.
  7. It's a slightly obscure reference to be fair....you'd need to read the novella's too for real insight into that character
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis:It's a slightly obscure reference to be fair....you'd need to read the novella's too for real insight into that character
    yep, you're totally right. I'm the one misremembering things, I actually forgot that he's barely mentioned in the books, and although he features prominently throughout the story, he's not really mentioned by name.

Once said that, Soundwall, you NEED to read the Dunk & Egg stories.
  9. Never heard of it
  10. I have just finished the books, and cant wait for season 5 TV series on HBO kicking off in April. Having read the books since season 4 finished it is interesting to see how the TV series is starting to deviate from the books.
  11. Ha ha .... There are many caracters and story lines. I Must have blocked it from my memory somehow.

Love Tyrion Lannister's caracter.
  12. my daughter is into suzanne collins writer of ''hunger games'' she was never much of a reader but now shes reading all her books not all necessarily hunger games..
    have you had a chance to watch the movies of ''hunger games''?