1. Originally posted by Alvin:Is possible to make photo of the colours of t-shirts? When you click the colours, some of them look unrealistic and I would like to see real colour What I would like to see is: Orange, blue and navy. Thanks, if it's possible
    Don't know how or where to make photos from. Don't have these colours at home so you have to take a guess there You can always return in 14 days.
  2. How does the sizing run on the Women's slim fit shirts? Saw on some of the tees by Spreadshirt that Amazon sells, comments say that the shirts run pretty small? Typically a Medium is (8-10) and Large is (12-14) in US sizing ....would like to get it right the first time so I only have to pay shipping once!
  3. I actually took a ruler and measured some of my shirts, then compared it to the size chart provided in the shop. it seemed to compare to european standards at least. maybe try that, too?
  4. Given that I live in America, I guess I should order a little on the bigger side.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Don't know how or where to make photos from. Don't have these colours at home so you have to take a guess there You can always return in 14 days.
    Okay then, will probably go with black.... black is black and that's it
  6. Dilemma : I actually adore the California-shirt, but dislike the song

Remy, I'll give you some support when we meet in Amsterdam or Brussels. And some beer.
  7. Raised By Wolves in Sun Yellow looks quite alright btw (Belgian colours )

I want 5 by now, but my wallet doesn't.
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Dilemma : I actually adore the California-shirt, but dislike the song

Remy, I'll give you some support when we meet in Amsterdam or Brussels. And some beer.
    Antwerp I suppose I'll accept that! Enjoy your new shirt(s)!
  9. Does anybody have any experience with shrinkage of these Spreadshirt shirts? I'm trying to decide on which size to order.
  10. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Does anybody have any experience with shrinkage of these Spreadshirt shirts? I'm trying to decide on which size to order.
    got a number of shirts via Spreadshirt and none of them shrinked over the past few years, and I have worn the shirts often and put them into the dryer every time after laundry
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Does anybody have any experience with shrinkage of these Spreadshirt shirts? I'm trying to decide on which size to order.
    They come pre-washed so they don't shrink.