1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I didn't go to the show, but The Bad -> 40 -> Streets section was amazing in this show. This was played many times in the Elevation show, but this show packed an extra punch not present in other shows. I get chills when listening to the Streets intro and the crowd responding in such an amazing way.
    Oh yeah, that was BONKERS. EVERYONE went NUTS.
  2. What an amazing show, I cannot believe that I didn't have this one in my collection before..
  3. ERROR: cannot parse UBB code
    URI is not valid and cannot be converted into a string
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Very good point about The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby being under-represented (and so late in the set)... I hadn't thought of it but this might be one of the post-97 shows with less TJT&AB songs combined - only 7!

Great point about the crowd becoming uninterested during Gone and specially New York - it comes across pretty obviously on the recording but it's nice to see someone who were there acknowledging it. The Ground Beneath Her Feet didn't get the biggest audience reaction either, which I understand. What I won't ever forgive is the audience losing interest during Gone!! (One of the post-93 songs I'd like to hear live the most) .

Thanks again for your thoughts and memories after almost 14 years! And for the scans!

For some reason, your post was not displayed in the thread Sergio. I'm quoting it so that everyone can see it now.
  5. Some thing regarding an incomplete [ url ] code! Thanks César
  6. I'm afraid I can't make it to this one. I've got English class from 1 - 4.
  7. *bump* Just 6 days to go
  8. wow. so im listening to this now.
    I think i collected this show back in 2001 during the tour but somehow overlooked it. So nice to hear it again and recognize it for its outstanding value.

What an amazing set. Seems like every song was a treat. Even the standards.
    discotech is amazing.

Love the bit about the missing suitcase "I'm ready for forgiveness."
    Truly one of the best elevation shows i've heard lately. Thanks for sharing this and giving it the recognition it deserves.
  9. I re-listened it yesterday. It's a great show indeed. Yes, that part about the "lost bike" was very funny. And the very short, sincere and heartfelt speech before One is very moving. I'm saving my comments for the liveshow.
    Again, if you downloaded this show in the past (more than a month ago) and noticed some glitches specially during One, the new links fixed that, so you can enjoy the best listening experience now.
  10. Today is the day. This is such a great show Little less than 9 hours left.
  11. unfortunately I got to work today, would've liked to join
  12. I'll be tuning in. I've not looked at the setlist yet, though I am aware of a three song run from a certain album. Looking forward to it