1. I tried to be online but I got confused with the schedule (?) it said in 1 hour, then in 0 hours, but there was nothing. I had to go out and when I remembered I only cought the encore.

I'll try to be around next time.

(I listened to the whole show earlier this week though -a few times actually- it was very good and it enters my collection as the official Sweetest Thing + Elevation Fly show).

Originally posted by iTim:Sounded like many fans weren't aware that Joey Ramone had passed. It went quiet very suddenly. Obviously no Twitter in the queue back then.

I always think of millenium U2 as "brand new U2"... so it took me a moment to realize that you were right when you said "no Twitter back then", like "oh, c'mon, it wasn't that long ag... ooh damn, it was"
  2. The system truncates the hours in the forum too. If, say, 45 minutes have passed, the system takes that as 0.75 hours and truncates it to 0 hours.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:The system truncates the hours in the forum too. If, say, 45 minutes have passed, the system takes that as 0.75 hours and truncates it to 0 hours.
    So the show was at 13 hours ET? because at/around 12 ET it said "0 hours left" and I thought that it was about to start
  4. The full last hour it will say "0 hours left", so 13 hours ET indeed. I will change that to reflect minutes in the last hour to make it more clear, because even to me it was not clear! The timings that were listed at the top of this topic were correct though, so make sure you keep those in mind Sorry for the confusion!

(you can still listen back to this show via www.mixlr.com/u2start )