2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Yes. I actually had to yell at this guy in front of me at a concert recently. I watched the first 2 songs of the show through his shitty little screen and then I lost and told him to beat it. Go to the back if you're not gonna enjoy the show. This was in GA mind you.
  2. Yep

Bono Got Carried Like a Baby By a Fan. It's a pretty common sight at a U2 concert for a Bono to bring up a woman to dance, but during "Mysterious Ways" he grabbed a super intense male fan wearing a "Mr. The Edge" t-shirt and a turban and brought him onto the catwalk. Bono mirrored a lot of the fans crazy moves as they sang face-to-face before the dude literally picked Bono up like a baby and carried him to the B stage. Bono never flinched a even sang a bit of the song in the guys arms. That guy has a story to tell for a long, long time.

3. This is the blessing and the curse of living in the age we live in with technology, though, isn't it? I completely agree that it's irritating to see so many people more interested in getting the perfect picture or video all so they can get the most "likes" on social media. Just LIVE the experience already!

And yet, how many of us can appreciate watching video recordings thanks to fans who captured the action on their phones and put it up online immediately afterward for our enjoyment?
  4. Me neither. It asks me for my Onedrive account, which I don't have.
  5. Seem to be linking to your own personal folders, Scott. The links point to our own folder when we try to access them.
  6. Yep, there's got to be a "public share" button or something along those lines, it will give you a public URL link that you can share with us