2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Remy, been travelling all day now in Vancouver!!!.... 'public dress rehearsal"????

2. I believe the rehearsal is only for people winning a contest in iHeart radio.
  3. I have received word back from the U2.com monitor 'big wave' no rules have been issued as of yet for GA. I know of at least 5-10 members who will be lining up at least the day of the show..if not earlier...

Originally posted by dhazard:Question - has there been any word on how general admission will work? Are we going to have to sit/stand all day? I am not getting into Vancouver until 1:30pm day of show.

Since we don't have actual tickets and have to present the cards we bought the tickets with at the gate this could make for long times. (I still can't believe they haven't made an allowance for U2.com members to trade GA tickets!)
  4. Yes there is a dress rehearsal on the 12th, but only for prize winners of some US radio contest.. You still can be outside though!
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes there is a dress rehearsal on the 12th, but only for prize winners of some US radio contest.. You still can be outside though!

i think i will just do that !
  6. considering to skip the spoilers for the dress rehearsal wanna have some surprises left for the first show.
  7. I think they will still keep a few surprises for the 14th and I can't wait for the15th to see what changes !!
  8. I hope so, too. Do'nt want them to play the same show at the dress rehearsal and then at the opening night, please don't.

Those who were queing outside Camp Nou during the June 29th night were totally spoiled by the band for the 30th since they played the exact same show
  9. Does anybody know if any footage (video or photos) from the dress rehearsal of the other day has surfaced? I'm a bit outside of the loop lately (hope to catch up before the tour properly starts) so I might have missed it in case it has
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Does anybody know if any footage (video or photos) from the dress rehearsal of the other day has surfaced? I'm a bit outside of the loop lately (hope to catch up before the tour properly starts) so I might have missed it in case it has

there is some sound recordings from outside the PNE however I don't know of any video... that stage has now been (or is being moved) today/tonight.. with rehearsal again starting tomorrow..
    Scott