2015-05-22 - Phoenix
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Man, I don't think I'll line up earlier than an hour or two before for this GA. It looks like a very spacious floor and EVERYWHERE is a good spot/view.

Maybe one night I'll try to get close to the stage, but with the catwalk and B stage, I can't imagine being too disappointed with my view.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:Man, I don't think I'll line up earlier than an hour or two before for this GA. It looks like a very spacious floor and EVERYWHERE is a good spot/view.

Maybe one night I'll try to get close to the stage, but with the catwalk and B stage, I can't imagine being too disappointed with my view.
    With this setup, the only disappointing views (in GA, that is) are the rail ones actually Getting there at 6PM should suffice to have a decently close spot (2nd-4th row) in the middle of the catwalk or even closer to one of the main stages, from where you can see the screen (those leaning against the rail can't see more than a small fraction of it), get a good sound balance and still be able to move around and follow the band or search your perfect spot. I would definitely go for that.
  3. I will still do the classic GA queue because I can't help loving it though The guitar, the friends, getting to know more fans, etc. That's the only positive point of doing a long queue this time I think.
  4. I will go for the back of the GA at my first show, just to give the missus something nice to look at besides myself.
  5. Should I get myself to a show I will definitely not be queueing up. Beer time.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:I will go for the back of the GA at my first show, just to give the missus something nice to look at besides myself.
    LOL. Spoken like a true rock star.
  7. A full performance of In Gods Country will officially have me excited for "shake-up" possibilities in Chicago. Even with what we've gotten so far, one or two rotating spots don't have me terribly enthusiastic. They need to reach further outside the box than Electric Co. (I'll admit, Sweetest Thing was a nice touch).

But, even a snippet at the end of Beautiful Day would be great too...that was truly brilliant at the Rose Bowl.
  8. The best IGC snippet ever is from Rotterdam 1990-01-10 though (during All Along The Watchtower)

Which Chicago shows are you attending Matt?

/offtopic
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I will still do the classic GA queue because I can't help loving it though The guitar, the friends, getting to know more fans, etc. That's the only positive point of doing a long queue this time I think.

then come to Amsterdam last night! Can't be bothered to do the old-fashioned queue for my other two nights
  10. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

then come to Amsterdam last night! Can't be bothered to do the old-fashioned queue for my other two nights
    I'll be there for the 3rd if it serves
  11. Any chance anybody has any GA extras? Made a last minute decision to come out from DC

edit: Nevermind, just managed to snag one on TM!