2015-05-26 - Inglewood
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Wear a U2Start shirt if you have one.
  2. I've got three. I'll probably be wearing my California shirt to represent the California Defense Task Force
  3. I got 3 nights. Two on each side in the seats and one night GA. The last night my wife and I will be bringing out two teenage daughters. For our 16 year old, this will be her 3rd show and out 13 year old this will be her second. See you all there!!
  4. ** Heavy breathing intensifies **
  5. Whoaaaa

If they do something similar in Chicago I will legitimately go crazy.
  6. This was indeed yesterday's biggest surprise! Perhaps this is where the string section comes in to perform songs like Acrobat and other rarieties. Hope this will be broadcasted...
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:This was indeed yesterday's biggest surprise! Perhaps this is where the string section comes in to perform songs like Acrobat and other rarieties. Hope this will be broadcasted...
    I'm pretty sure it will - it's a radio after all! I don't expect a full show, more like 15-18 songs, but it will be great for those attending
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm pretty sure it will - it's a radio after all! I don't expect a full show, more like 15-18 songs, but it will be great for those attending
    15-18 songs?

That's a bit much I think. I except a promo tour gig, setlist wise. So, max 10 songs
  9. More like 15, right

The Miracle
    Out Of Control
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Raised By Wolves
    Song For Someone
    Every Breaking Wave
    Invisible
    Angel Of Harlem
    Beautiful Day
    California
    Streets
    Still Haven't Found

Something like that.
  10. They'll play Stuck In A Moment - Extended 1.5 hour version
  11. Although it would be cool if they have rehearsed rarities in that secret studio we heard about in Vancouver, and haven't played them to surprise us all at this club show. Hopefully they'll then start putting them into the setlist.