2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Guy just talked to some brazilians waiting for the concert tonight and said that Dublin will be in the end of the year and The Edge said that they are going to Australia
  2. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Guy just talked to some brazilians waiting for the concert tonight and said that Dublin will be in the end of the year and The Edge said that they are going to Australia
    Great !!

3. I booked from 27-30th December for Jurys Inn Dublin Custom House for me and the better half. £212. Free cancellation if it doesnt happen.

As for the 3 arena standing area being too small - are people remembering that they might just play on a normal stage without the catwalk like they did at Glastonbury?
  4. Yeah, that's probably what they are going to do in the end. What they say is that the IE production (stage, screen, etc) doesn't fit into the Point Depot / O2 / 3arena / whatever. And they're probably right. I don't care about the stage or the tour concept, I just want to see them in Dublin

But that brings us to the opening post... It's totally true: it's sad that a tour to promote an album devoted to Dublin and Bono's/band's experiences on the city during their early days, wouldn't come properly to the city. A shame. But in the end, it's ALL about the songs, so they can perform that meaningful, intense songs anyway, regardless of the stage.
  5. Maybe the radio show performance of next week will give a bit of an insight? That's also without the stage and in a smaller venue, however that one is really small so not really comparable to the one they will use in Dublin.
  6. Originally posted by bartajax:Maybe the radio show performance of next week will give a bit of an insight? That's also without the stage and in a smaller venue, however that one is really small so not really comparable to the one they will use in Dublin.
    You just have to predict something for the Dublin shows and it will become true, as you're really awesome with predictions

PS. Please predict 18 shows spanning from Nov 20th to Dec 31 with different and awesome setlists, thaaaanks!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You just have to predict something for the Dublin shows and it will become true, as you're really awesome with predictions

PS. Please predict 18 shows spanning from Nov 20th to Dec 31 with different and awesome setlists, thaaaanks!
    Or 27,28,29th December!

Really hope the Dublin gigs are then, 28th is myself and my fiance's anniversary.
  8. That would be a dream for you I really do hope they fall on that dates.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Haha, well if that was true we should see something impressive during the next show.
  10. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Guy just talked to some brazilians waiting for the concert tonight and said that Dublin will be in the end of the year and The Edge said that they are going to Australia
    and what did he say to australians ?? that they are going to South America !!

Please come To South Amercia. !!!
  11. I'm gutted about this. I would love to see the full production but I can't afford to travel this time around.
  12. Paris would be the cheapest I'd say