2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. where are the setlists for dublin
  2. I had such an amazing time in Dublin. After the disappointment of the Stockholm cancellation this was really a dream come true. Our first visit to Ireland / Dublin to see U2 in their hometown. Meeting and queuing with wonderful people from all around the world to witness the legendary fridaynight show in Dublin. After Rick & I hang out all day with Ali, Laura & Jenna, Jenna was the lucky girl to get up on stage at Mysterious Ways and film Elevation afterwards. The joy for her made us discover New Years day was played halfway through it :-)
    We actually put a facebook page up to try to get Jenna to the Paris show, as she could not participate in the U2.com contest :-) https://www.facebook.com/jenna2paris

At the 3rd show I didn't expect to get Bad, but instead got one of the most emotional and memorial performances of the song ever, with Andy Rowan in the crowd (as well as Bono's brother and his aunt, his mothers sister, which made the song Iris all the more emotional).

I found out U2 itself discovered Katch to archive the meerkats, but have no clue on how to download the footage locally. Anyway here it is. #stongerthanfear #onelove #u2start
  3. Thank god for the MLK recording. Time to relive.
  4. God have nothing to do with it. Thank MLK
  5. The end of Bad (singalong) and One on this recording What an epic night.
  6. I wish Edge had let us have a little longer. Or built it back up again for another riff. Would have been close to ten minutes.

7. Can I just say that this and Vertigo from the last gig are top notch. I thought we were in for gold on that evening, but it ended up being pretty middle-of-the-road.
  8. Oooh I remember. Especially Vertigo. That show was begging to just kick on to that other place the. They just kinda switched on the cruise control.
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Oooh I remember. Especially Vertigo. That show was begging to just kick on to that other place the. They just kinda switched on the cruise control.
    Then that Imelda May (?) came on stage during Desire and ruined it for everybody.
  10. A little look back on night 3 for anyone who was there..hope you enjoy.