2015-11-28 - Dublin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. With only 3 months notice?? That would be the less anticipated U2 concerts in a long time.
  2. And where will these concerts be held? Definitely not 3 Arena, I'll tell you that much.
  3. It has to me. Unless they do a run of club or theatre gigs.
  4. Which would be great but much more of a nightmare to get tickets.

@kieran, why not the Point Depot? It's the only suitable indoors venue in Dublin. They can't fit the I+E stage in there, they've already admitted it, but they can do a good run of standard arena shows.
  5. U2 have been known to do last minute shows. Look at Elevation.

LA III was believed to be the end. Then they added a slew of dates days before Elevation Sacramento. I couldn't go home, I ate my airline ticket and sallied forth bypassing Sacramento for Phoenix and forward.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Which would be great but much more of a nightmare to get tickets.

@kieran, why not the Point Depot? It's the only suitable indoors venue in Dublin. They can't fit the I+E stage in there, they've already admitted it, but they can do a good run of standard arena shows.
    I agree it will probably be the 3 Arena
  7. No Show in Dublin is very sad.
    But I think that U2 will come back in 2016.
    And some big Stadium Shows in Dublin, too.
  8. Maybe Slane??
  9. I don't see a feasible way of U2 doing that. If you're going to tour the album with that stage and all, wait until a suitable venue is available. Wait until 2016 for the Aviva Stadium and do several dates there, I can wait. I just don't see the point in having standard arena shows at the end of the year there, sort of defeats the purpose of having a stage to tour with. Just because it's the biggest indoor venue in Dublin, doesn't mean U2 should do anything with it.
  10. But they've said they'll do something different in Dublin so we'll see what happens
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:I don't see a feasible way of U2 doing that. If you're going to tour the album with that stage and all, wait until a suitable venue is available. Wait until 2016 for the Aviva Stadium and do several dates there, I can wait. I just don't see the point in having standard arena shows at the end of the year there, sort of defeats the purpose of having a stage to tour with. Just because it's the biggest indoor venue in Dublin, doesn't mean U2 should do anything with it.
    I think they feel an obligation to include Dublin in some capacity. That's the long and short of it. If that means a few out of tour shows around Christmas then we will have to take it. I'm not loving the tour so to potentially see something different excites me a little.