2015-06-06 - Denver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Yep. Both nights I reckon. Or maybe full performance one night, snippet after One the other.
  2. Out of control / TWILIGHT / Cat / Heart ....
  3. Man that Chicago DVD show was some setlist
  4. LOL, I didn't put Twilight, Cat, etc. because they seem too far-fetched at this moment, but yeah, that will be like a U2 wet dream.
  5. Well Cat / Heart have been rehearsed
  6. A day without me or Another time another place would be amazing. That solo on ATAP
  7. Adam said after Vertigo that those songs came easily to him having played them so many times night after night 80 - 83
  8. I've been rooting for a Twilight comeback since the very same evening we got SOI back in September 2014. It fits the album theme and sound so much. Denver would definitely be the place.
  9. And Willie said that when he suggested Scarlet for 360 that Adam picked up an acoustic bass and started playing it straight away - and that one was never played live !!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I've been rooting for a Twilight comeback since the very same evening we got SOI back in September 2014. It fits the album theme and sound so much. Denver would definitely be the place.
    Joe wants Twilight & I threw a brick !!
  11. Originally posted by treasure:And Willie said that when he suggested Scarlet for 360 that Adam picked up an acoustic bass and started playing it straight away - and that one was never played live !!
    I never believed that story though