2015-06-06 - Denver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That was cruel and hilarious

Yeah, something like Your Blue Room last tour. A pee break for most of the casuals, a show highlight for us.
    So cruel
  2. Good night

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That was cruel and hilarious

Yeah, something like Your Blue Room last tour. A pee break for most of the casuals, a show highlight for us.
    lost my head when they played it at fed ex field.
  4. Good night treasure!

Yeah, revjisok, I would have loved to see it too... But we gotta agree that it was a massive beer/pee break for the 80% of the stadium haha
  5. So, what will we be in for this weekend? Interesting what they bring along from the LA shows to the two Denver shows
  6. I predict no new songs over the two nights, unfortunately. Some more specific predictions...

-No Volcano, Ordinary Love, All I Want Is You
    -Bad, Miracle Drug, 40 will all see a performance
    -There will not be a throwback to Red Rocks apart from 40, if you consider it that
  7. mmmm i think ( maybe wish) Volcano will stay . Maybe the 2nd show

agree with "-Bad, Miracle Drug, 40 will all see a performance" and nothing about Red rocks
  8. In the spot Volcano took in LA5, I think the 2-night stands will see Sweetest Thing / Desire and Angel of Harlem / WLCTT.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:In the spot Volcano took in LA5, I think the 2-night stands will see Sweetest Thing / Desire and Angel of Harlem / WLCTT.
    I still cant believe that they don t play California every show
  10. When the album dropped, I thought California and Volcano would be absolute staples of the show. Visual highlights, big powerful performances with captivating energy behind them.

Seems that's not the case.

Is it just me, or are the e-stage performances falling completely flat? They're confined to too small of space, with no really interesting visual accompaniment, and what seems to be a drastically reduced energy level for songs like Elevation and California for crying out loud.
  11. ^ in a sense, I agree... I don't think they should do fully electric performances at the E stage. It should be reserved for acoustic (Sweetest Thing) or semi electric (Angel Of Harlem, etc) , just like on Zoo TV. Volcano looks totally out of place there for example, but Ordinary Love or Desire are fine.

I'm also surprised that Volcano and California aren't show staples. Surprised and thankful Now bring on This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now and The Crystal Ballroom