2015-06-06 - Denver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ in a sense, I agree... I don't think they should do fully electric performances at the E stage. It should be reserved for acoustic (Sweetest Thing) or semi electric (Angel Of Harlem, etc) , just like on Zoo TV. Volcano looks totally out of place there for example, but Ordinary Love or Desire are fine.

+1111111111111
  2. I was at the debut of Volcano and I loved the song, but I didn't like the fact that they decided to plug and play it with the whole livestream visuals. Volcano is a song that just demands for its own visuals, like fire and magma and close up shots of Adam rocking the bass. I honestly think the livestream visuals only work for Elevation and if they decide to use Volcano they need to give it the proper treatment.

Also, the crowd would have probably responded to the song much better with different visuals (it was a completely different atmosphere compared to Elevation).
  3. I also think that's close enough to Red Rocks that they'll play some songs as a nod to that historic venue. If I had to bet on one new song, it would be New Year's Day.
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:I also think that's close enough to Red Rocks that they'll play some songs as a nod to that historic venue. If I had to bet on one new song, it would be New Year's Day.
    i hope to god! new years day gets palyed this tour could u imagine the old skool crowd when that bass line goes off
  5. played*
  6. hoping for any song from Pop performed full band
  7. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    When the album dropped, I thought California and Volcano would be absolute staples of the show. Visual highlights, big powerful performances with captivating energy behind them.

Seems that's not the case.

Is it just me, or are the e-stage performances falling completely flat? They're confined to too small of space, with no really interesting visual accompaniment, and what seems to be a drastically reduced energy level for songs like Elevation and California for crying out loud.

I agree . I think they are keeping "out" because they will been played every show in the future. Both are great live songs and they know it. So is obvious that when the tour need more changes , this will be for sure
  8. Volcano sounds great live at LA5, could be an absolute public favorite.
  9. Volcano sounded great, but playing it during the "live stream" slot felt somewhat awkward. Volcano is a song that deserves its own set of visuals and Elevation is really the only song that fits with the theme of live streaming.
  10. I think Volcano should be played with a full drum kit on the main stage rotating with Vertigo. Playing it on the e stage slot puts it at a disadvantage straight away as (as much as I like it) it will never compete with the three Rattle & Hum singles rotating in this slot