1. Originally posted by dylbagz:This might be the tour they have to spice it up a bit with deep cuts and old fan favourites, because nearly all of the new stuff doesn't hold up to the rest of their work. I think they're aware of this too
    Yes we get it. You don’t like the new album
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:This might be the tour they have to spice it up a bit with deep cuts and old fan favourites, because nearly all of the new stuff doesn't hold up to the rest of their work. I think they're aware of this too
    I think putting 13 songs on the album suggests the band have got a lot of faith in the new stuff. Otherwise why not just pick the 10 best songs which would have been a more than acceptable amount. I think we’ll see quite a lot of the album played each night and the first part of the show full of new songs.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think putting 13 songs on the album suggests the band have got a lot of faith in the new stuff. Otherwise why not just pick the 10 best songs which would have been a more than acceptable amount. I think we’ll see quite a lot of the album played each night and the first part of the show full of new songs.
    Hope so... seen the other stuff before. Would take any of SOE over Wild Horses
  4. With a name like Zooropa and The Fly as a avatar, that is quite the shocker.
  5. Ok... maybe not Landlady and Showman.
  6. WHOO-HOO they remembered

awesum pic(s) btw
  7. I wonder which Wine they are drinking?