1. Adam looks fuckin awesome
  2. It's very good for incognito, because I did not recognize him either. Of course I love them for their music and their other engagement. I do not really care what they look like. But as a person of public life, they certainly pay more attention to it than unknown people.

If I were a friend of Adam, I would advise him to shave off his beard when he comes home, or when he goes on tour.

Do not take it bad Adam, but unfortunately I think that the beard makes you look quite old.
  3. With that hair he looks like Stewart Copeland.
  4. Haha I'm sure Alba wouldn't hold up that cardboard if she knew her father's CO2 footprint
    But anyway I think its nice that they attend Greta's school strike for climate
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Haha I'm sure Alba wouldn't hold up that cardboard if she knew her father's CO2 footprint
    That's what I was thinking. But, it's fun to protest something.
  6. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Haha I'm sure Alba wouldn't hold up that cardboard if she knew her father's CO2 footprint
  7. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Haha I'm sure Alba wouldn't hold up that cardboard if she knew her father's CO2 footprint
  8. Individuals can only do so much. Governments need to do something if there is to be any real change.