1. Originally posted by ddarroch:Jeez that's a tiny b-stage & catwalk. Why bother! How big is the crowd at the main stage of Bonnaroo? Would be nice if the catwalk was longer so the band could actually get out amongst that crowd. Also with that tiny catwalk,the b-stage is just limiting front rail spots, putting the crowd further from the band.

Good photo though.
    I thought the same. Useless catwalk and b-stage... Why bother indeed.
  2. Originally posted by ddarroch:Jeez that's a tiny b-stage & catwalk. Why bother! How big is the crowd at the main stage of Bonnaroo? Would be nice if the catwalk was longer so the band could actually get out amongst that crowd. Also with that tiny catwalk,the b-stage is just limiting front rail spots, putting the crowd further from the band.

Good photo though.

It's something. @ Glastonbury they weren't close to the crowd at all and I think their set suffered a little bit from that. This is so much better.

You know that old saying? Size doesn't matter , its just how you use it
  3. Ridiculous b stage arrangement. It's a satellite A stage within A range.
  4. It could be a health and safety thing with the b stage not being allowed to go too far into the audience. I'm sure the band would have preferred something that got them more involved with the fans but at a festival safety is a priority.
  5. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    So we've gotten snippets of Pop songs the last three tours (Discotheque during Crazy on 360, Mofo during Iris on I+e, and now Miami)...when will they actually perform a full song?? Is it really that much to ask?
    Yes it's a lot to ask hahahah I would love to hear please too!
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    So we've gotten snippets of Pop songs the last three tours (Discotheque during Crazy on 360, Mofo during Iris on I+e, and now Miami)...when will they actually perform a full song?? Is it really that much to ask?
    And they rehearsed the playboy mansion before I&E apparently. Not sure if that was confirmed but I think it was. I'm really confident we'll get at least 1 and possibly 2 pop tracks on the next tour as I've got a feeling it's going to fit in better with the sound of SOE, obviously complete guess work but that's my feeling.