1. Was at a Paul McCartney concert yesterday, so many people who film the whole concert... And are sending it to all their friends... And damn, turn of those flashlight... Grrrrrr
  2. Do you think the cellphone use has to do with the lack of jubilance in the crowds? I haven't seen one video where the crowd is jumping up and down during Streets. I mean, not even arms in the air clapping, just sitting there... Maybe somebody who went to any of the shows so far can chime in and make me feel better haha, but from what I've seen, the crowds have been pretty lethargic for the most part. want to see a show in Mexico... Or Europe... Or Australia haha
  3. Yeah, Mexico definitely will be different. We're too poor for everyone to have smartphones and state of the art cameras.
  4. I just have to say that the entire Forum was on their feet clapping hands when the band closed with I Still Haven't Found at LA 3.
  5. wrong topic
  6. Wrong topic xD
  7. Lol sorry
  8. Aye perhaps. But they did do a nice tight set the night before 360 Denver. It was also my first time using a Nikon DSLR and the re-affirmation of my love for concert photography.

9. Originally posted by INCA:[..]
    Aye perhaps. But they did do a nice tight set the night before 360 Denver. It was also my first time using a Nikon DSLR and the re-affirmation of my love for concert photography.

Concert Photography is so much fun
  10. Originally posted by NumbLemon:↑ This.

Bono must have read this thread before tonight's show, lol

Well yeah, that's what happens when you cater to the masses i.e. causal fans. They want to record every fucking second of the show