1. 4k/FHD cellphones saved many a multicam over the past few years....just saying.
  2. no chance that u2 would go for that. In fact they are much more likely to go the other way and do something to play specifically to the phone wavers because bono thinks it's "relevant" and let's not forget they are so far up apple's ass that it's going to need surgery to get them out.
  3. Adding fuel to the fire!

Originally posted by Document:I just received an email from U2 and I downloaded this new app that we can use at the concert. Guess there will be additional images, etc we can see outside of the stuff they have on screen as well. At home you can point it at your Songs of Experience album and then you'll see the cover break away and a hologram Bono singing "Love is All We Have Left."

Not sure how I feel about this, I'm already annoyed at the people in the GA crowd in front of me holding their phones up in front of me, now I'll be compelled to do so as well to see the "Augmented segments."

4. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:no chance that u2 would go for that. In fact they are much more likely to go the other way and do something to play specifically to the phone wavers because bono thinks it's "relevant" and let's not forget they are so far up apple's ass that it's going to need surgery to get them out.
    Hahaha amazing
  5. A bit weird to see a baby at a concert.

All the phones
    I never bring it with me, i think it's distracting
  6. Same with babies...