1. Awesome.
  2. One more from Chicago 5:
  3. Anyone know who took this shot? I would like to see others if they have any because I'm it! It's hard to find a good shot of yourself enjoying the concert! Thanks in advance!!!
  4. Originally posted by crumbs0274:Anyone know who took this shot? I would like to see others if they have any because I'm it! It's hard to find a good shot of yourself enjoying the concert! Thanks in advance!!![..]
    Which one is you?
  5. Originally posted by crumbs0274:Anyone know who took this shot? I would like to see others if they have any because I'm it! It's hard to find a good shot of yourself enjoying the concert! Thanks in advance!!![..]
    That's so cool! Which show was it? I have no idea who took it, but I guess I found it on instagram (#ietour)

6. I was at the Chicago 2 show. I'm the one to the left of Adam's left leg (holding up a camera to get this shot) hmm I hope i do this right....
  7. Originally posted by crumbs0274:I was at the Chicago 2 show. I'm the one to the left of Adam's left leg (holding up a camera to get this shot) hmm I hope i do this right....
    I see you! Love that Adam pic and a good contribution to this thread! ('Cos I believe we didn't have this perspective of the Buzzcock shirt yet )

You can make your pictures visible by using the third icon from the right in the "advanced" setting ("add an image"). You can still do this by going first to "edit" and then "edit with all options"

(as you have put your pictures up - maybe just the Adam pic here and the other two in the Chicago thread/topic - I'll remove Adam from this post...)

...it is just so funny to have a picture of the person who is photographing another picture for the "Adam's shirt - collect 'em all thread)
  8. Chicago 2 + photographing moment of crumbs0274, see picture above!:
  9. BTW...it was found on instagram with #u2ietour
  10. New date t-shirt in Toronto