2015-06-24 - Chicago
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. hahaha ^
  2. It's a big deal for our families when this circus goes on the road, so it's a real proud moment to have our sons with us, for Larry, Edge, myself... Well, Adam's working on having a son later!
  3. Been listening to the 06.28 Chicago show..my Lord this show sounds great .

This show IMO is much better sounding then Turin and Vancouver (which are rated slightly higher) . The drums for this Chicago show are deep , as well as the bass , giving this show a much better listen .

Plus the setlist is great..Gloria Lucifer Hands and All I want Is You...MUST listen show....
  4. Originally posted by EDDMB:Been listening to the 06.28 Chicago show..my Lord this show sounds great .

This show IMO is much better sounding then Turin and Vancouver (which are rated slightly higher) . The drums for this Chicago show are deep , as well as the bass , giving this show a much better listen .

Plus the setlist is great..Gloria Lucifer Hands and All I want Is You...MUST listen show....
    Yes I love that show, I was listening earlier this week
  5. Sorry, couldn't help it

Just listened to it all. It sounds good, not the best matrix ever of course, but it's listenable and a very nice recording. The show itself is EXCELLENT, easily in the top 10 of the American leg. Excellent setlist with the now forgotten California & Ordinary Love, a killer version of Gloria, superb renditions of some other songs (RBW > UTEOTW is grand)... I can't see why would anyone not want to download this. Enjoy it everyone