2015-06-24 - Chicago
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Almost snapped a picture of the Hancock building on my walk yesterday and captioned it "Higher than the Hancock Tower!" but didn't know if anyone would get the reference - it's a little muddled....does anyone know what I'm referring to?
  2. What is the U2 Start Snap Chat?
  3. Just "U2start"
  4. Originally posted by MattG:Almost snapped a picture of the Hancock building on my walk yesterday and captioned it "Higher than the Hancock Tower!" but didn't know if anyone would get the reference - it's a little muddled....does anyone know what I'm referring to?
    No... (the Hancock Tower is in Boston?)
  5. I added it but I have "Snap2Chat" on my BlackBerry and it doesn't always want to add people. haha
  6. On the Vertigo//Chicago DVD, Bono is shouting at the end of Beautiful Day, something about "lifting up on the wings of eagles...higher!...higher than the Hancock Tower! Chicago! Chicago! Illinois....on my birthday!"

The Hancock Building was, at the time, the second-highest building on the Chicago skyline if my memory serves me correctly.
  7. ...check! (apparently it has the highest swimming pool in the us...)
  8. Matt, please find Gareth.
  9. How did we ever find out that's actually his name? I always just heard a high-pitched squeal.

I always cringe when I show that DVD to my friends and that part comes on...
  10. It was posted on MySpace.
  11. What song is that in which Gareth appears?
  12. Very end of "Into the Heart"