2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Less than a week to go!!!!!

Have decent seats for night 1. Got rid of my crappy seats for night 2 (and now going with a friend who has good ones).

Hoping to hear:
    1. As many Songs of Innocence songs as possible (including more than just a "snippet" of California)
    2. Bad (good chance of a night 2 appearance)
    3. NYD and All I Want Is You at some point

Hope that all of you attending these shows have a great time!
  2. Doubtful but there's a chance I might see you there
  3. I don't want to turn this into a setlist complaint thread (we already have one or two) but it'd be nice if they rotated more than five songs seeing that they're only playing two shows in Toronto.

I guess the folks in San Jose, Phoenix, and Denver could have made the same request.
  4. Hoping for another tour debut for you Matt And Bad N2 too.
  5. Waiting to see California and Troubles back
  6. Heading to Night 2, not Night 1 (wasn't able to get tix). Pretty excited! Round 3! Let's go!
  7. Watch re-sale markets (StubHub or if there is a Canadian equivalent)....Chicago may have been different since they completely oversaturated the market with 5 shows, but tickets for the nosebleeds were as low as $15 an hour or two before showtime.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Watch re-sale markets (StubHub or if there is a Canadian equivalent)....Chicago may have been different since they completely oversaturated the market with 5 shows, but tickets for the nosebleeds were as low as $15 an hour or two before showtime.
    Wow.
  9. I was happy to see it. Scalpers that thought they had hot tickets ended up getting fucked over big time. Meanwhile, people that wanted to see U2 but couldn't afford it had a chance to take those tickets while spitting in their faces.

U2 gets paid either way
  10. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    I was happy to see it. Scalpers that thought they had hot tickets ended up getting fucked over big time. Meanwhile, people that wanted to see U2 but couldn't afford it had a chance to take those tickets while spitting in their faces.

U2 gets paid either way
    We got $15 tickets to Popmart in Madison - another tour where scalpers got bent over. Guy literally chased us down the street till he got to $15 and we said yes.

Wish I lived a bit closer to Chicago as I'd try to score a bargain for Thursday, but gotta make that trip already on Friday for the Dead at Soldier.

Saw the band that defined my teenage years last week and will see the band that defined my college years on Friday.

Yay me!!
  11. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    I was happy to see it. Scalpers that thought they had hot tickets ended up getting fucked over big time. Meanwhile, people that wanted to see U2 but couldn't afford it had a chance to take those tickets while spitting in their faces.

U2 gets paid either way
    We got $15 tickets to Popmart in Madison - another tour where scalpers got bent over. Guy literally chased us down the street till he got to $15 and we said yes.

Wish I lived a bit closer to Chicago as I'd try to score a bargain for Thursday, but gotta make that trip already on Friday for the Dead at Soldier.

Saw the band that defined my teenage years last week and will see the band that defined my college years on Friday.

Yay me!!