1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:36/40
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I got Yoshino Blossom and With A Shout, but I rarely listen to 2 Shots of Happy, so I got that wrong. The part of Sweetest Thing is almost unrecognizable!
    Haha, I used
    the b-side version of Sweetest Thing instead of the single mix
    because it's more unfamiliar (and because I always really love a good bass part)
  2. Yep, the bass threw me off completely.
    Thanks for the quiz!
  3. I agree, I failed that one as well, totally unrecognisable even when you know which song it is supposed to be. It's not the version we're more familiar with, but still!
  4. It's a good thing the page completes some songs for you instead of typing the larger than s*** titles of U2 songs.
  5. I love these quizzes.

6. I'm now with the "U2 Songs by Opposite".
    What's the opposite of "Thank you"? Fuck off?
  7. 30/40

The ones that I missed were
    The Hands That Built, Yoshino Blossom, Rejoice, Wave of Sorrow, Beach Sequence, Luminous Times, 4th of July, The Troubles, Things To Make and Do and Surrender

I'm not gonna lie, this was a bit harder than the other quizzes, well it was for me anyway.
  8. I'm glad you guys enjoy these

It seems like the third round the of the clip quiz is pretty tricky
  9. I'll have to have a go on the clip quiz. Having dissected the tracks for me own quizzes, it'll be interesting to see how I get on.
  10. Guess I better get on the old PC and have a go of this. Impossible to play on mobile.