1. Fun quiz. Some songs I understand not getting, but seriously, how could I forget Beautiful Day...
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    in your first try? I couldn't even get a perfect score after I had seen the answers already The first time I wasted probably 3 minutes by typing Where The Streets Have No Name over and over again... but it was not accepted... very strange.

It took a lot of guessing based off of the dates listed.

I was surprised about Streets too!

3. I don't even know if I've heard that song more than one time...
    ... it was a hit?!?!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    This was harder than I expected... 195 out of 208 ain't bad though.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Surprisingly, I remembered weird choices like Knocking On Heaven's Door but forgot about more obvious ones like Rejoice or A Celebration, and how surprisingly, Elevation

[image]
    Certainly not bad!!
    who needs Elevation, anyway??
  5. Rather easy, this one! I typed most of them even before the sample finished.

I only got stuck in 1:05 and 1:13. The California rain&bells were hard to identify, sounded like something from October, and for some reason I was insisting that Love Comes Tumbling was actually Bass Trap!! it took me a good while to get that one right, I had to hum the whole lyrics until reaching the "Love comes tumbling" part.

TIMER 05:29
    YOU GOT 100%
    Sensational! Your parents must be so proud. (LOL!!)
    AVG SCORE 29% >>> this surprised me big time. Really!?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Rather easy, this one! I typed most of them even before the sample finished.

I only got stuck in 1:05 and 1:13. The California rain&bells were hard to identify, sounded like something from October, and for some reason I was insisting that Love Comes Tumbling was actually Bass Trap!! it took me a good while to get that one right, I had to hum the whole lyrics until reaching the "Love comes tumbling" part.

TIMER 05:29
    YOU GOT 100%
    Sensational! Your parents must be so proud. (LOL!!)
    AVG SCORE 29% >>> this surprised me big time. Really!?
    5:12...
    The Ocean (just didn't hear anything) and Book Of your heart took a while
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    This was harder than I expected... 195 out of 208 ain't bad though.

Surprisingly, I remembered weird choices like Knocking On Heaven's Door but forgot about more obvious ones like Rejoice or A Celebration, and how surprisingly, Elevation

[image]
    197 out of 208... beat you in this one