1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    5:12...
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    The Ocean (just didn't hear anything) and Book Of your heart took a while
    Yeah, you really had to pump the volume on that first one. The second got me puzzled for a second too, I actually started writing 13 (There Is A Light) instead lol
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    5:12...
    The Ocean (just didn't hear anything) and Book Of your heart took a while

Yeah, sorry about the volume on that one... I increased it by about 150% making the quiz, and it’s still quiet.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Rather easy, this one! I typed most of them even before the sample finished.

I only got stuck in 1:05 and 1:13. The California rain&bells were hard to identify, sounded like something from October, and for some reason I was insisting that Love Comes Tumbling was actually Bass Trap!! it took me a good while to get that one right, I had to hum the whole lyrics until reaching the "Love comes tumbling" part.

TIMER 05:29
    YOU GOT 100%
    Sensational! Your parents must be so proud. (LOL!!)
    AVG SCORE 29% >>> this surprised me big time. Really!?

Yeah, the average score surprised me too...
    I reckon that people get BD, maybe Angel of Harlem, don’t recognize anything for a couple of clips, and give up. Maybe they wait til Pride. Also, the lack of JT songs has been lamented.... but that was kinda the point.

I’m glad at least some of the tracks were challenging to diehards.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]

Yeah, the average score surprised me too...
    I reckon that people get BD, maybe Angel of Harlem, don’t recognize anything for a couple of clips, and give up. Maybe they wait til Pride. Also, the lack of JT songs has been lamented.... but that was kinda the point.

I’m glad at least some of the tracks were challenging to diehards.
    Yeah, giving up after a few unrecognised ones is probably the reason. On the other hand I was surprised to see a 55% average success on the festival setlists quiz which was quite harder imo.

Do you get to see a detailed breakdown on how did each participant do or any kind of stat?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, giving up after a few unrecognised ones is probably the reason. On the other hand I was surprised to see a 55% average success on the festival setlists quiz which was quite harder imo.

Do you get to see a detailed breakdown on how did each participant do or any kind of stat?
    You can view stats breakdown by answer, but not who answered what - when the quiz is finished, there should be a button you can click for ‘quiz stats’ and it’ll show you the distribution of answers.

As for the festival one, I think the reason it’s higher in average score is repition - most of the festivals are from 1981-1985 and have a very similar setlist, so if you remember what songs U2 played in their early years, you’ll do pretty well automatically - and a more niche appeal. The five second start is going to attract a lot more casuals and non-fans than the festival setlist quiz, especially since the song start one is an ‘editor pick’ in music so it gets a little more promotion on the site.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    You can view stats breakdown by answer, but not who answered what - when the quiz is finished, there should be a button you can click for ‘quiz stats’ and it’ll show you the distribution of answers.

As for the festival one, I think the reason it’s higher in average score is repition - most of the festivals are from 1981-1985 and have a very similar setlist, so if you remember what songs U2 played in their early years, you’ll do pretty well automatically - and a more niche appeal. The five second start is going to attract a lot more casuals and non-fans than the festival setlist quiz, especially since the song start one is an ‘editor pick’ in music so it gets a little more promotion on the site.
    Ah, the niche! Very good point there

I'll do some more of the quizzes I've missed in these past months of being semi-absent, I just love them. Thanks for taking the time to do them!