2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. You'll have a great time when the second leg starts.
  2. If they actually announced Dublin dates any time that might have been a different story!
  3. Taken from Karen G Smith Paget Facebook page:

Part IV ~ So as the story goes, while in NYC one time Larry found himself without a credit card. He contacted his accountant, who was in Boston, to send him one. This video captures that humourous tale, only is side ways, but you'll get the idea...
    Larry: So he got me a credit card, ok? It was of Red Sox. (laughter)
    Me: No way.
    Larry: I didn't realize at that time, the kind of "thing" haha that that THING... (laughter)
    Me: The significance...
    Larry: The significance.
    Larry: So I went to a store in New York and I took out the credit card, and they're "um, there's a bit of a problem..." he wouldn't take it!
    Me: Even I'm turning red now (mutant med induced hot flash peaking at that moment)
    Larry: I thought he was, I thought he was joking. No, he was dead serious!
    Larry then gets up from his side arm of the chair, causing the other side (me) to tip over.
    Me: Oh my goodness!
    Larry: There you go, falling for me. You're falling for me!
    Me: I've always fell for you : )
    The rest is of group comments, goodbyes and my fumble attempts to operate the camera...
    WHAT A TREAT TO MEET THIS MAN, SO FUNNY!!!

VIDEO:

https://video-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1/v/t42.1790-2/11656874_1627655060851893_1334954224_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjY2NiwicmxhIjo2MDl9&rl=666&vabr=370&oh=bfb54f17451065e8ff5018ae27947cbd&oe=559EB7E0

4. Right?!?!

Being in Toronto, the next closest (regular) shows are either Montreal (6 hours), New York (9 hours), Boston (9 hours) or Chicago (10 hours) by car.

Blargh!

5. I KNEW IT.

PS. This is the first time that the absurdity has begun way before show start.... Love you all to pieces ♥
  6. i did not realize there is a show today oh well something for me to do
    hopefully ssome surprises attached to the setlist
    one can hope
  7. Originally posted by Buttons:i did not realize there is a show today oh well something for me to do
    hopefully ssome surprises attached to the setlist
    one can hope
    It's tomorrow, Buttons.
  8. oh ok its confusing for me because im a day ahead of you all and forget lol its the 10th here
  9. In the top part of this thread you can see how many days/hours for the next show. Regardless where you are, it says 22 hours left.
  10. yes so 8.am 10th is what i understood of it and forgot your all a day behind lol
  11. I'll be there for sure on Tuesday! GA, first time for that too! How early should I get there so I am get a good spot in line/be by the stage??