2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Tuning into mixlrs just to hear Bono read a license plate number...

The good ol days
  2. Boston was split down the middle.

Originally posted by iTim:Since the tour is almost over, I thought I'd go back and compile a list of registrations from Raised By Wolves.

Boston, Massachusetts
    2015-07-10: "Registration 1385-WZ"
    2015-07-11: "Registration 4385-WZ"
    2015-07-14: "Registration 4385-WZ"
    2015-07-15: "Registration 1385-WZ"
  3. You sure?

4. LOL the excitement before the Boston shows was quite dismal
    Originally posted by Ross1441:Just checking the history:

Montreal 1 - Boring setlist
    Chicago 1 - Boring setlist
    Toronto 1 - Boring setlist
    Boston 1 - ???

Hype forecast ▼
    Originally posted by LikeASong:I see they've finally rehearsed Every Breaking Wave and Song For Someone... Thank god!! Drowning Man and Heartland are starting to get boring every night.
  5. Was the Twitter account that accurate? It's like U2gigs. Things can go unreported.
  6. Night 2 though. Just read the setlist party back, that Bad and general shake-up came out of nowhere!
  7. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Night 2 though. Just read the setlist party back, that Bad and general shake-up came out of nowhere!
    Haha I didn't get to night 2 but yeah that was unexpected. In general I think the Boston shows were quite good setlist wise and performance wise. Boston is a safe haven for the band just like Chicago and they always deliver there.
  8. Hi everyone,

Just thought Id post the link to a 2 cam mix I did of the Second Boston show. Massive thanks to Squintyt4e and BH for supplying audio(Squintyt4e) and raw video files. All I did was put it all together.

A great show with a great setlist,

We hope you like it.......

Hindutimes!

9. I think this multi-cam is good or better than Boston 2.