2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. This is not me...but just (another!) cool GIRL...:

...actually she is so much cooler than me...'cos she's THERE...
  2. Originally posted by stj0691:I'll be there for sure on Tuesday! GA, first time for that too! How early should I get there so I am get a good spot in line/be by the stage??

my experience has always been if you're on the floor, you're in a good spot. if you really wanna line up along the stage just hang close to it when you get there and look for an area where people are more intent on chatting and being seen before the show starts. There will be plenty of them, I assure you! Slide and and hold down the fort. You should have no trouble at all.
  3. remember GA politics in Boston says the line starts at 6am
  4. We got in line around 7am, but once we got our number, we just went to the bar in the arena (was called Boston Garden way back then...)
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Long time no see, Steve! How are you doing, pal?

General consensus is that with this stage setup, almost any GA spot is a great spot. There's a LOT of rail, both by the main and E stages, and along the catwalk. If you want to be at the very corner of the main stage you'd need a good 24 hours of of queuing but any other rail spot can be achieved arriving by noon (or even after lunch) on show day I think.

I'm probably going to try and get out of work at 2:30, get there by 3. Might be good enough???

I'm also doing pretty well, lots to catch up on here!
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    We got in line around 7am, but once we got our number, we just went to the bar in the arena (was called Boston Garden way back then...)
    What time did you get your number?
  7. Actually, I got this wrong.

I got a number to get a ticket, not to get in line. That being said, as long as you have the GA ticket, you should be fine. It's U2. Everything works out.

The last few tours (mind you, I haven't seen this one yet) the GA floor was always comfortable with room to move about and check out the show from different angles...
  8. You could walk into the venue an hour before the show and still get a good spot.