1. Hey everyone,
    First off thank you for those London, Paris and Amsterdam IEM recordings.

I am trying to confirm the list I have is correct for available IEM recordings from JT 30, I believe what has been released is...

Vancouver
    Seattle
    Rose Bowl 2
    London x 2
    Paris x 2
    Berlin
    Brussels
    Rome
    Amsterdam

Any others that are out in the wild people can think of?
  2. Originally posted by Henderson7:Hey everyone,
    First off thank you for those London, Paris and Amsterdam IEM recordings.

I am trying to confirm the list I have is correct for available IEM recordings from JT 30, I believe what has been released is...

Vancouver
    Seattle
    Rose Bowl 2
    London x 2
    Paris x 2
    Berlin
    Brussels
    Rome
    Amsterdam

Any others that are out in the wild people can think of?
    Rome x2, Amsterdam x2. Those are the ones indeed.
  3. Sorry i meant to throw x 2 by those
  4. I think only the second Rose Bowl show is out there, not first night.
  5. We've had quite a lot of IEM's for a relatively short tour. Now if we could get more IEM's from I&E 2015!
  6. Leg 3 JT 2017 IEM ‘s haven’t even come out yet that’s what I’m waiting for!!!
  7. "I know it's tough, and you can never get enough..."

But let me share you my perspective:

A few days ago the legendary JEMS released a wonderful new master transfer of an early 1987 Joshua Tree Tour audience recording.

That is the true gold to me.

But you know what?
    Next Wednesday I'm having a 2x 2 hour train journey and I'm saving that recording especially for that occasion.
    - I will enjoy the recording and the concert (on my beloved iPod with my equally beloved Sennheiser earphones) .
    - Take notes (like: excellent clear sound , but LA loud...could perhaps benefit from a little "Spectral Repair"...)
    - stare out of the train window and ponder in melancholy about those golden days gone by...or rejoice in the beautiful
    future lying ahead of us...or not...just whatever I will ponder...

Then, on Thursday I'll compile an honest short review for KeithM to read on u2torrents &
    i'll give my honest and sincere thanks.
    And then, last but not least - but still last! - I'll add it to the u2start database.
    With decency and respect. Because that is how I feel one should treat a concert taper.

I whisper: with decency and respect...
  8. I look forward to you uploading your own recordings!!!
  9. Just to clarify, I just think it's pointless to stand idle at shows but then spend time online wishing away for recordings. I really wish the bootleg tapers would just release the raw feeds, because I think the mixing job on most releases was very poor (compare my mix to the original Vancouver mix and it's obvious these are rushed and sloppy mixes), but I don't spend a ton of time fussing about it. Instead I make taper contacts and obtain copies of shows I want. Which includes lots of 2015/2017/Leg3 recordings!

In conclusion, hoserama is a grinch who believes in the gift of sharing...in a limited fashion. But strongly believes in helping people who are willing to put in time and effort to tape.
  10. Today I had time to play in the car the Amsterdam cd's. The second one is a better instruments and vocal mix. The first day the vocals, in my opinion, are a little to hard. I was at both shows, show one was slightly better.
    What's your opinion about the cd's soundwise?
  11. Originally posted by marcusje:Today I had time to play in the car the Amsterdam cd's. The second one is a better instruments and vocal mix. The first day the vocals, in my opinion, are a little to hard. I was at both shows, show one was slightly better.
    What's your opinion about the cd's soundwise?
    I noticed that too! Amsterdam night 2 IEM sounds cleaner /better than Amsterdam night 1 IEM imo!