1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:A remaster of the first Boston show of the i+e tour now in our pages. There was a guy clapping through the show and interfered with the recording. This has been removed now. Plus, some enhancement/remastering of the sound.
    Thank you very much... just downloaded the first source (without the remaster) and that clapping make the bootleg unlistenable... let's check the remaster
  2. While we wait for the next NY show, what better way to wait than with a new source of ZooTV Uniondale?
    The previous source was pretty poor, but this one is very listenable. Don't worry about the "indexing problems of the songs" in the info file, I fixed that.
  3. I've been searching all over to try to find the War Miami (Ft Lauderdale) show from June 1983. If I don't die before I find it, I'll share here first. (If finding it does kill me, I'll make sure to leave it to you all in my will!)
  4. Good luck with the search. Hey, is that you on your avatar?
  5. Organized like this:

2001-04-20 Elevation San Jose II (AUD) FLAC
  6. a friend of mine is asking me for a show from this tour ..he is not a big fan but he likes U2 . What show do you think i have to give to him ? It have to sound good ...i dont know which one give to him
  7. Originally posted by patou2:a friend of mine is asking me for a show from this tour ..he is not a big fan but he likes U2 . What show do you think i have to give to him ? It have to sound good ...i dont know which one give to him
    Vancouver 2
  8. Originally posted by patou2:a friend of mine is asking me for a show from this tour ..he is not a big fan but he likes U2 . What show do you think i have to give to him ? It have to sound good ...i dont know which one give to him
    I think my pick would be LA 5 or Boston 2
  9. LA 05-27
    Toronto 07-07
  10. Thank you !! i will check the setlists and i will pick one
  11. I chose Boston2 because I think they have the best performances of I Will Follow and Bad to date...