1. oh sorry, an mp3 of the soundcloud I uploaded...

...I thought it was possible to download it, I just saw, it's available to download it now!
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:oh sorry, an mp3 of the soundcloud I uploaded...

...I thought it was possible to download it, I just saw, it's available to download it now!
    Got it ! thanks for your mix!
  3. Originally posted by ew6655:WOW ! Amazing ! I've never heard this 4 minute version !
    Old photos of band very cool bunch I've never seen before! [YouTube Video]
    Any way to get an MP3 link of soundcloud version , I like it a lot?!?!

This is " MINDBOGGLING" almost 40 years later this early complete version of False prophet demo mysteriously appears!!!!
  4. thanks very much but when I try to download 2018-05-14 - Burbank, California - Warner Bros. Studios, Stage 1 I get 2 of the same version of vertigo and not
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way thanks
  5. Two recordings of 2018-05-23 Chicago IL - United Center (2) are up on the show page / audio tab now.

The first, by tapeworm(48), is actually really good (sorry for the confusion last night )* . A bit boomy perhaps, but the overall clarity is really good with a nice warm sound and no real intrusive audience interference (such as screamers...). Clappers are somewhat close-by, but not too bad I think.
    NB: 16 bit flac's only (I removed the 24 bit) - no mp3's allowed!.

The second, by ironchef, is also pretty good. Certainly less "boomy", but a bit more distant and a somewhat "thinner" sound than tapeworm's.
    The audience noise is at a pleasant distant, with very moderate clapping.

Both are solid 3.5 star recordings. Potentially even 4 star.
    (These ratings are relative to comparable other audience recordings of, say, the last 3 years).

*just blame it on my jetlag (seriously, it's quite terrible actually )

6. iTunes question here - How can I arrange my playlists so that I can put the shows in order. Cant seem to just click and drag them. thanks.
  7. I'm not familiar with iTunes, but is it possible to add the date to the name of the playlists? If you can add them like year-month-day (2018-05-25), it should work.
  8. Originally posted by Jeffreyduce:[..]
    I'm not familiar with iTunes, but is it possible to add the date to the name of the playlists? If you can add them like year-month-day (2018-05-25), it should work.
    Just tried that and you change the name to put the dates in, but doesn't change the order. Thanks though! Seems like a basic feature that iTunes should have
  9. 2018-05-11 Las Vegas NV - T-Mobile Arena (first night)

Just listened to this today...can't believe Bono actually cited the first few lines from Landlady before YTBTAM:

[Home]* the phone is where I live 'til I get home
    And when the doorbell rings you tell me that I have a key
    I ask you, how you know it's me

The road, no road without a turn and if there was
    The road would be too long
    What keeps us standing in this view
    Is the view that we can be brand new

Anyway, flacs are now available as well

*Not sure if Bono says "Roam" or "Home" but I think it sounds more like "Home"...
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    2018-05-11 Las Vegas NV - T-Mobile Arena (first night)

Just listened to this today...can't believe Bono actually cited the first few lines from Landlady before YTBTAM:

[Home]* the phone is where I live 'til I get home
    And when the doorbell rings you tell me that I have a key
    I ask you, how you know it's me

The road, no road without a turn and if there was
    The road would be too long
    What keeps us standing in this view
    Is the view that we can be brand new

Anyway, flacs are now available as well

*Not sure if Bono says "Roam" or "Home" but I think it sounds more like "Home"...
    Roam and Home, both make sense Lovely intro to The Best Thing, they're like sister songs actually.