1. Originally posted by ew6655:I found this old FM show over at guitars 101 ! I don't have mediafire , mega or we transfer account to upload this to show pages???
    If someone could help upload ? Here's the Info! Thanx!

U2 - 1981-12-08 - Cleveland, OH
    (WMMS FM Broadcast FLAC)

Agora Ballroom

Lineage:
    WMMS FM -> 1st Gen cassette -> CDR -> FLAC

01 - Another Time, Another Place
    02 - I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    03 - An Cat Dubh
    04 - Into The Heart
    05 - With A Shout
    06 - The Cry
    07 - The Electric Company
    08 - October
    09 - I Will Follow
    10 - Twilight
    11 - Out Of Control
    12 - Fire

Incomplete

https://rapidgator.net/file/227253cb...U.B.E.zip.html
    I will look into this next week. Think I have this broadcast on my HD.
  2. Up to the taper. He hasn’t provided it lossless.
  3. UPDATE: some more directly from taper @ribspreader

This time a true "classic" : 2010-08-10 Frankfurt, Germany - Commerzbank Arena.

According to a comment on U2Torrents, this was the taper's first recording (ZOOM H2)

Files were provided as AAC (lossy, .mp4), so that's what is up now

PS: I've also updated the @bedoc recording with fresh mp3's, made (via Audition) from the high-res flacs (24/96)
  4. UPDATE: Two excellent recordings of the two Cologne shows have been shared on dime, and are now also available on u2start (flac only!!!)

2018-09-04 Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena (1st night). Recorded by torrentino & mastered by Metamarc.

2018-09-05 Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena (2nd night), recorded & mastered by Metamarc.
  5. Originally posted by ew6655:I found this old FM show over at guitars 101 ! I don't have mediafire , mega or we transfer account to upload this to show pages???
    If someone could help upload ? Here's the Info! Thanx!

U2 - 1981-12-08 - Cleveland, OH
    (WMMS FM Broadcast FLAC)

Agora Ballroom

Lineage:
    WMMS FM -> 1st Gen cassette -> CDR -> FLAC
    […]
    PS: I have updated this 1981-12-08 Cleveland OH - The Agora show as well, but it resulted in quite some research notes.
    I have shared these in the dedicated "Vintage Audio Research Topic"
  6. Meanwhile I updated the 1985-02-05 - Bologna, Italy - Teatro Tenda (2nd night) (1st night) audio tab with links to flacs & mp3 of the classic bootleg Stonehenge The Unforgettable Night

+ I threw in my own "redux" - remaster of this bootleg (de-clapped, loud screams removed & slightly speed adjusted taking the "4th Of July" PA intro as reference).

And all this thanks to @DutchU2Fan's bootleg journey...

7. Many thanx big girl for your remix! got to love the oldies!
  8. UPDATE:

Thanks to @jahorro (GA Joe), we now have a brand new IEM matrix of 2018-07-01 New York City, NY - MSG 3 in our database

NB: mp3 only