1. Nothing spectacular.
  2. @WelshEdge: I disagree, I love those early recordings and a new one (at least to me) is spectacular, I'm looking forward to it. Pretty interesting to hear how those songs evolved and pretty amazing that one of those very early songs remains a fan favourite and still gets played 40 years later.
    Furthermore, it's impressive to me what they accomplished with 'Boy', as a few months earlier it's all pretty rough and then they came up with a well-crafted recording full of great songs.
  3. The recording of the show at Dandelion Market in 1979 has been updated with Concentration Cramp and In Your Hand, thanks to the discovery of atu2.com.

Together with Out Of Control it makes it now 3 songs of this show that are available as download: https://u2start.com/shows/219/#!audio
  4. Anyone know the U2 "album" from us 2U? I have a copy and the titles on the back are misspelled and some songs are not in the right order. It has to be rare and obviously unreleased just wondering if anyone can shed some more light on it. Thanks!
  5. We can only hope that someday they may share the entire 15 songs from this ultra-rare early 1979 live concert !!!
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Hope so as well. And, too, that they consult an expert (or experts) like JEMS to make a proper analogue to digital transfer
    I wonder if the tape is in a good-enough state of conservation after 40 years to do a proper A>D transfer and a second back-up transfer just in case
  7. Sure has been slow w/ new bootlegs added. I figured there would have been a new 5 star E+I show added by now.

I kinda have a feeling that I'm speaking for many others.
  8. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Sure has been slow w/ new bootlegs added. I figured there would have been a new 5 star E+I show added by now.

Well... With the rise of periscope/facebook live/mixlr/younameit and the progressive lack of interest in the band's tours there are less and less tapers actually caring to tape, edit and share the shows. And I'm afraid that won't be changing anymore.
  9. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Sure has been slow w/ new bootlegs added. I figured there would have been a new 5 star E+I show added by now.

Must. Resist. Making. Snarky. Comment. To. This. Entitled. Post. But. So. Hard.

GOTAPEA5STARRECORDINGYOURSELFORELSEJUSTBEGRATEFULFORWHATYOUHAVEFORFREE. Ugh man that was a long cough, excuse me.
  10. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Sure has been slow w/ new bootlegs added. I figured there would have been a new 5 star E+I show added by now.

Thank goodness you have hundreds of other recordings here to choose from. Maybe those slow, unmotivated tapers will get their act together #puresarcasm 😊