1. Hi. Anyone have any info on the title "Gimme Some Truth" it's on a label called Golden Eggs the date is 23 Apr 1985 Hartford Connecticut. I'm a big fan of Unforgettable Fire and hoping the sound is great. Cheers!
  2. Originally posted by U2Frank:Hi. Anyone have any info on the title "Gimme Some Truth" it's on a label called Golden Eggs the date is 23 Apr 1985 Hartford Connecticut. I'm a big fan of Unforgettable Fire and hoping the sound is great. Cheers!
    Whatever they've done to the recording I'm sure it won't be much (or any) better than the existing Steve Hussong's source we already have, it's a solid 3.5-4 stars recording: 1985-04-23 - Hartford. Enjoy it
  3. LikeASong, thank you for the response. Cheers! By the way I like your username, great tune!
  4. You're welcome, and thanks
  5. I am pleased to announce a new Joshua Tree 1987 recording from the legendary Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

It comes from the JEMS Archive and was trusted to me somewhere last week. I hope it can give some comfort to everyone
    hiding out and keeping physical distance.

1987-09-11 Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum (2nd night)

A short note: Although sonically it is an upgrade over the existing recording of this date (either the Scott Zumsteg recording
    transferred by M. Duchek, or the higher gen known as "Joshua Tree Uniondale 2"), it misses both "Exit" and "Help!", unfortunately.
    This, I believe, is mainly due to the taper trying to capture the whole show on a 90 minute cassette. Therefore "40" is cut short.

#staysafe
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:I am pleased to announce a new Joshua Tree 1987 recording from the legendary Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

It comes from the JEMS Archive and was trusted to me somewhere last week. I hope it can give some comfort to everyone
    hiding out and keeping physical distance.

1987-09-11 Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum (2nd night)

A short note: Although sonically it is an upgrade over the existing recording of this date (either the Scott Zumsteg recording
    transferred by M. Duchek, or the higher gen known as "Joshua Tree Uniondale 2"), it misses both "Exit" and "Help!", unfortunately.
    This, I believe, is mainly due to the taper trying to capture the whole show on a 90 minute cassette. Therefore "40" is cut short.

#staysafe
    Nice, very nice Thanks JEMS and yourself for bringing these jewels to us in these dark times!

It's a real shame that it misses Exit though

7. Yeah...

Although... Perhaps... In these troubled times... Maybe it ain't so bad...
  8. Hi, do you know if there's a mp3 recording about the Berlin DVD Experience+Innocence or if it's planned to be uploaded soon? Thank you
  9. Originally posted by Andrea6993:Hi, do you know if there's a mp3 recording about the Berlin DVD Experience+Innocence or if it's planned to be uploaded soon? Thank you
    Official...
  10. Originally posted by Andrea6993:Hi, do you know if there's a mp3 recording about the Berlin DVD Experience+Innocence or if it's planned to be uploaded soon? Thank you
    ^ What he said. It's official material so we won't upload it here, and its also not allowed to be shared.
  11. Ha! You might have a point there. These days the worst thing you can do is listening to songs that take you to deeper places...