1. Also, if after a week someone wants this reuploaded, let me know and I'll be glad to do it.
  2. Unfortunately the audio of the show tagged as Perth 9/24 is really Sydney 9/9.

There is no recording from Perth 1984-09-24 yet known to circulate.
  3. There is one recording that could be either September 5, or September 6. But the general consensus is that the recording belongs to September 6.

And then there is a 2LP vinyl bootleg called Twilight that claims to have audio of September 5 on the first record, and from September 9, 1984 on the second record.

I don't have this record and I also don't know any transfer of it. But reports say that the September 9 record is indeed the September 9 show.

As far as the record from the 5th concerns, I am unable to verify but the track list on the sleeve doesn't look very promising. The report in U2 Live: A Concert Documentary says Sydney 9/5 had the same set as 9/8. This would work for Side A, but for Side B it gives a bit of a mish mash:

B1 11 O'clock Tick Tock
    B2 An Cat Dubh
    B3 Into The Heart
    B4 Gloria
    B5 I Will Follow

Not unthinkable, but the 5th should have started with "Gloria", so one would expect that right at the beginning of Side A. So at this point it is a bit problematic to assign that recording indeed to the September 5th show.

In fact it is more likely that the first record contains audio of the first Sydney 1984 show from September the 4th. Because here we have reports that due to technical problems in the first part of the show, "Gloria" was played again in the encores...
  4. U2 IEM "A Week At Rogers" - 2015-05-14 - Vancouver, BC - Wireless Matrix
    SUR U2 torrents

5. i need this...
    plis
  6. ok... tnks
  7. Yeah. But like Hoserama said, we can't share it at U2Start.

But the Vancouver May 15 soundcheck + show (new mix!) by @hoserama will soon be is now available here for download

Both in mp3 and flac
  8. it's a rehearsal, 9 days prior to the first show, in great quality. That would be a better description for 99% of the u2 fans/collectors. No need to crack this one down.