1. I meant if it's on u2t could please someone upload it for me on wetransfer or else. I m not on u2t anymore. So I don't know what I ve missed as proshots since 2018 to compile on blu-ray? .
    I found nrj awards stream already, Thanx
  2. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]
    I meant if it's on u2t could please someone upload it for me on wetransfer or else. I m not on u2t anymore. So I don't know what I ve missed as proshots since 2018 to compile on blu-ray? .
    I found nrj awards stream already, Thanx
    Me to i got kicked off it a few months back
  3. Only stuff from Sao Paulo 2017 on U2T is my wireless matrix, don't see any proshot stuff.
  4. OK it was a globo fantastic TV show with ordinary love and vertigo on studios
  5. Hi
    I m also looking for a real HD rip of the beach villa in Bourne with acoustical songs... Thnx.

6. Fascinating. I really wonder what the purpose is.

I personally don't think you sacrifice comfort for quality with an IEM custom pour; I have custom in-ears that fit my ear precisely and have hollow chambers for either electronic components or decibel filters. Whatever hardware you put in is specifically fitted to the pour and it fits your ear like a glove.
  7. Originally posted by MattG:[..]

Fascinating. I really wonder what the purpose is.

I personally don't think you sacrifice comfort for quality with an IEM custom pour; I have custom in-ears that fit my ear precisely and have hollow chambers for either electronic components or decibel filters. Whatever hardware you put in is specifically fitted to the pour and it fits your ear like a glove.
    atU2's news archive has the answer!

https://www.atu2.com/news/bending-the-rock-worlds-ear.html
  8. Couple of HD pro shot videos on this channel

9. I just checked all 5 links. They work fine over here.