1. LOL...Joe must have copied his info from his St. Louis IEM recording... No, definitely MSG 3
  2. It Sounds great IEM From New York. Thank you very Much. Very clear guitar
  3. UPDATE:

A few days ago @one8ung shared his recording of the 2018-09-09 Paris, France - AccorHotels Arena (2) show on U2Torrents.
    It is meant to be shared as 24-bit / 48kHz recording only.

Personally I love these 24/48 recordings but you got to have a player like foobar2000 in order to listen to it. And I also think that these HD recordings are best shared on the torrent sites, as they contain considerably more data than the regular 16/44.1 files.

But as this Paris 2 recording is currently the only one available, we decided to put up as download on U2Start as well (if only to stop people uploading it to the site regardless ). But, like I said, you need something like foobar2000 to listen to it and I'm sure there are other programs
    as well.

Hope you enjoy, because it's one of one8ung's better recordings

PS: respect tapers wishes - Distribute this recording only as the original flac files with the original Checksum & Info file!
  4. Great recording. I love that the backing tracks are barley there. They don’t need them! Sounds good.
  5. UPDATE:

First recording of 2018-09-20 Madrid, WiZink Center (1) surfaced on U2Torrents
    Taped by @Spanishtaper & processed by @one8ung

I really like the sound of this recording. It is nicely balanced and has a good clear & wide sound. Very sweet...
    @BigGiRL says "4 stars

NB: flacs only (16/44.1)
  6. PS: at the first Madrid show, did Bono really say: Show us your lights Berlin...???

7. UPDATE:

Thanks to @Mkk we now also have a recording of the 2nd Copenhagen show...

...you know, the one with Stay and Unforgettable Fire... And the Horses and Gloria too

Mkk trusted the recording for me to transfer & upload, and because this being a special show, I took some extra care with the mastering.

Hope y'all enjoy
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:UPDATE:

...you know, the one with Stay and Unforgettable Fire... And the Horses and Gloria too

Mkk trusted the recording for me to transfer & upload, and because this being a special show, I took some extra care with the mastering.

Hope y'all enjoy
    The BEST set-list of the tour, I think!
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:UPDATE:

Hope y'all enjoy
    Thanks!! Been a long-time guest on the site but have finally become a member just to be able to download this Cop2 was my 8th U2 concert and a very special one as Unforgettable Fire is my favourite song Incredible night!
  10. Clips from Paris 87..was on DVD with the remastered JT, then went to iTunes the next year
  11. UPDATE:

A second recording of 2018-09-20 Madrid (1st show) is available for download now from the show page / audio tab.

Thanks to @Pikifou for allowing me to bring it to U2start