1. Thanks big girl Sarajevo 97 show amazing!!!!
  2. Today I've updated the show pages / audio tabs for the three 1987 Joshua Tree Hartford shows.

All dates were recorded with the same gear: Nakamichi CM300 microphones and a good old SONY WM-D6 Walkman. The taper(s) remains unknown.

For each show, only one source is known, but several transfers and/or remasters were made. Basically I updated all the info and included at least one "known" bootleg.

First night: 1987-05-07 Hartford CT, Civic Center has the TIGER RECORDS bootleg "Seven Towers" - this was already in our database, but I did a fresh upload on the u2start server with newly encoded mp3's (higher bit-rate + no mini-gaps anymore!)

Second night: 1987-05-08 Hartford CT, Civic Center. Here is a - sort of - famous cd-r bootleg called "May You're Dreams Be Realized" [sic.] - For our database I've changed the title in the more sensible "May your," but the real upgrade is an unprocessed transfer of the master tapes via a dat-clone. This is a new upload and I prefer this unprocessed transfer over the homemade cd-r bootleg (just keep the title )

The third and final night 1987-05-09 Hartford CT, Civic Center now also has an alternate transfer. This is found on the cd-r bootleg "The Last Night In Hartford." Both transfers are not flawless as they seem to have had tiny drop-outs and/or little ticks on the tape, but I prefer the cd-r bootleg as it has a more logical fade after The Electric Co. instead of after New Year's Day.

Enjoy
  3. Added audio recordings of London 1 (Alysha, 4,5 stars!), London 2 (George McCauley) and London's private rehearsal by Mark Peterboro.

Enjoy!

http://u2start.com/shows/
  4. Thank you Remy, about to download show 1 just now, excited just listening to the sample and thank you all for recording.
  5. Thank you for approving. So happy to be giving back to the community with my first taped show
  6. Top man, George. Saw some of your videos on YouTube last night too, got yourself a nice spot.

Thanks for sharing
  7. Thanks to all the tapers for their efforts. Hoping a stronger source for night 2 emerges alongside George's generous upload
  8. Thank you Jawis! Let's leave the link here while another source surfaces. It is our policy to not add mixlrs to our show pages, but if someone wants to grab it, see above.
  9. It was my pleasure
    In honor of U2start
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Thank you Jawis! Let's leave the link here while another source surfaces. It is our policy to not add mixlrs to our show pages, but if someone wants to grab it, see above.
    How can do you rate this recording?
    How stars?