1. ...and what did you do in this remaster?
  2. It is interesting for historical purposes, sure. But I won't consider it rare as it was already available from our show catalogue: https://u2start.com/shows/219/#!audio

It would be nice to see where this was originally sourced from. Someone must have had a handheld recorder or something like that.
  3. sorry mistake
  4. I am not trying to be a snob (but I have full recognition that I mostly likely am), but I urge extreme caution. It takes a lot of time and practice to remaster correctly. It's VERY easy to fall in love with some quick settings when starting out, and overcook it. My recommendation is to keep at it and mess around with the remastering, but hold off on uploading until you feel really confident. There's tons of remasters/mixes out there done by excited fans who later shook their heads over their initial efforts.

Don't take this as discouragement in the slightest--keep at it and I STRONGLY recommend that you try acquiring some taping gear at some point to make your own masters. I'm just suggesting some caution on uploading remasters at this point.

Just my two cents, feel free to ignore, but I imagine there will be other folks here that will have a similar sentiment.
  5. looking to use my Samsung A70 to audio record getting it in a few days, so what external mic should i use, incase phone mic not that good.
  6. Originally posted by adrian73:looking to use my Samsung A70 to audio record getting it in a few days, so what external mic should i use, incase phone mic not that good.
    I don't know how good or bad will the new Samsung electret microphones be, but you can't go wrong with some of these:

Rode Me (the most comfortable and easy to hide option)
    Rode Go (a bit bulkier but probably a better option if you're gonna handheld your phone for the whole show - you need an extra TRRS cable btw and a suitable mount option)
    Comica CVM-VS08 (a clamp-able mic similar to the Rode Me)
    Rode SmartLav+ or Shure MVL (if you plan to record only audio and want to save your phone in your pocket)
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't know how good or bad will the new Samsung electret microphones be, but you can't go wrong with some of these:

Rode Go (a bit bulkier but probably a better option if you're gonna handheld your phone for the whole show - you need an extra TRRS cable btw and a suitable mount option)
    Rode SmartLav+ or Shure MVL (if you plan to record only audio and want to save your phone in your pocket)
    Thank you.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Think this going to be mono.
  9. What's this and how i find this recording?