1. Originally posted by Alandslide:Hi - i see so many amazing updates and concerts on here. I am obviously being very dumb and need some help please. I download the audio files to my MacBook but don't seem to have the right app to play them.

can someone please recommend one that i use or provide any guidance?

thanks
    Try VLC player. It's a multi-purpose all round player for different media files.
  2. Originally posted by Alandslide:Hi - i see so many amazing updates and concerts on here. I am obviously being very dumb and need some help please. I download the audio files to my MacBook but don't seem to have the right app to play them.

can someone please recommend one that i use or provide any guidance?

thanks

A Mac should pretty much play anything (Flac/Wav/Aiff and all the compressed formats). I try to do Without VLC player as much as I can, which format(s) are you having trouble with?
  3. thanks so much for your replies, really appreciate it......so i downloaded the santa clara 2005 concert on .rar . when i click to play it prompts to pick an app to open it iwith or go to app store. at the app store there is a .rar app but not sure if this the right thing or not.

thanks
  4. Originally posted by Alandslide:thanks so much for your replies, really appreciate it......so i downloaded the santa clara 2005 concert on .rar . when i click to play it prompts to pick an app to open it iwith or go to app store. at the app store there is a .rar app but not sure if this the right thing or not.

thanks
    Ah, so it's a .rar file (compressed like Zip files) Unarchiver for mac is what I use, tiny app and it's free.
  5. This is one show that I wish U2 would release in SBD. We know the whole thing was recorded. A short show but sooooo awesome.
  6. thanks so much everyone.
  7. 2019-11-22 - Sydney - IEM/AUD Matrix Sur u2 torrents