1. I had a little time over Christmas to dig into my "U2 vault" that I have been collecting since 1986. My collection is massive and it takes significant time to find, identify and compare with the existing recordings on the site. This posting is very 2000-2001 heavy since I was so disappointed with the ATYCLB Deluxe Set that I decided to make my own with recordings from that period that were collecting dust. It was at that point that I started searching the site to see what I was missing and discovered that some of my recordings are better quality. I believe in sharing and happy to send everything that I discover to be an upgrade or possibly missing from the site. Since I have been considered "Essential" this year of Covid, I have been working insane hours and have very little free time. I hope to be able to spend more time in the "vault" soon and I hope I can contribute more. But I apologize if my postings are not consistent due to the time constraints of my job.

Here is everything that Remy has posted so far that I sent:

1) 2000-10-30 - MTV TRL Live - The video and audio on the site is mono. The new recording is stereo with the intro

2) 2000-11-16 - Stockholm, Sweden VMA - better quality stereo recording

3) 2001-10-29 - New York, New York - Hammerstein Ballroom - David Letterman - higher quality mono recording

4) 2000-11-30 - Los Angeles, California - Shrine Auditorium - higher quality stereo recording

5) 2000-02-26 - San Remo, Italy- San Remo Festival - the version on the site sounds like it recorded directly from an FM station with DJ talking over the beginning. The version I supplied is a direct line higher quality recording.

6) 1980-10-14 - Hilversum, Netherlands - Silver CD "The Lost Broadcasts Vol 1"

7) 1982-12-02 - Manchester, England - Silver CD "Catholic or Protectant"

This is everything Remy has posted so far. I submitted 2 others, and if Remy determines that they are "upgrades", they will eventually be posted.
  2. Originally posted by slyoss:I had a little time over Christmas to dig into my "U2 vault" that I have been collecting since 1986. My collection is massive and it takes significant time to find, identify and compare with the existing recordings on the site. This posting is very 2000-2001 heavy since I was so disappointed with the ATYCLB Deluxe Set that I decided to make my own with recordings from that period that were collecting dust. It was at that point that I started searching the site to see what I was missing and discovered that some of my recordings are better quality. I believe in sharing and happy to send everything that I discover to be an upgrade or possibly missing from the site. Since I have been considered "Essential" this year of Covid, I have been working insane hours and have very little free time. I hope to be able to spend more time in the "vault" soon and I hope I can contribute more. But I apologize if my postings are not consistent due to the time constraints of my job.

Here is everything that Remy has posted so far that I sent:

1) 2000-10-30 - MTV TRL Live - The video and audio on the site is mono. The new recording is stereo with the intro

2) 2000-11-16 - Stockholm, Sweden VMA - better quality stereo recording

3) 2001-10-29 - New York, New York - Hammerstein Ballroom - David Letterman - higher quality mono recording

4) 2000-11-30 - Los Angeles, California - Shrine Auditorium - higher quality stereo recording

5) 2000-02-26 - San Remo, Italy- San Remo Festival - the version on the site sounds like it recorded directly from an FM station with DJ talking over the beginning. The version I supplied is a direct line higher quality recording.

6) 1980-10-14 - Hilversum, Netherlands - Silver CD "The Lost Broadcasts Vol 1"

7) 1982-12-02 - Manchester, England - Silver CD "Catholic or Protectant"

This is everything Remy has posted so far. I submitted 2 others, and if Remy determines that they are "upgrades", they will eventually be posted.
    Wowza! This is amazing. Thank you so much for the Silver CDs and the upgrades.
  3. Sorry folks but it's definitely an audience

Please read the info file
    Lineage : DPA 4061 -> CA Preamp -> Zoom H2
    Treatment : Adobe Audition -> CD Wave Editor -> Trader's Little Helper -> Flac Level 8

It's my master and it's the same recording I posted on U2T

Lenoplaf
  4. The recording that lenoplaf shared on U2Torrents is definitely not an IEM.

However, the link that U2Start links to is not the same as the U2Torrents-recording, it is something else. That is definitely an IEM, seems like there must've been some mistake in uploading to this site or something(?).
  5. It‘s definitely IEM. Probably Edges feed. You can hear the counting in the beginning.
  6. Originally posted by lenoplaf:[..]
    Sorry folks but it's definitely an audience

Please read the info file
    Lineage : DPA 4061 -> CA Preamp -> Zoom H2
    Treatment : Adobe Audition -> CD Wave Editor -> Trader's Little Helper -> Flac Level 8

It's my master and it's the same recording I posted on U2T

Lenoplaf
    Then you gave me the wrong link. Have you listened to the sample?