1. Does anyone have a clean version of Rotterdam 92/06/15 soundboard with speed fix and East Rutherford 1992/08/13 clean version flac would be great thanks
  2. Originally posted by higgy:Does anyone have a clean version of Rotterdam 92/06/15 soundboard with speed fix and East Rutherford 1992/08/13 clean version flac would be great thanks
    Two of my favorite shows..but sadly one without WGRYWH and both without UV
  3. Originally posted by higgy:Does anyone have a clean version of Rotterdam 92/06/15 soundboard with speed fix and East Rutherford 1992/08/13 clean version flac would be great thanks
    Speed fix for Rotterdam? The noiseless "definitive version" runs at perfect speed & pitch, just checked it. LIB runs at 146 bpm and a precise Bbm key.
  4. I prefer just a clean soundboard no Mixed audio thanks mate somethingl like KTS Version with speed fix
  5. What should really done for the rotterdam soundboard is a better balance between left and right channels? (I don't know if it is possible)
  6. Rotterdam sbd sounds almost perfect, in my opinion
  7. Thanks to @somedays we now have a download link for @massu2's (superb) audience recording of 2011-07-09 - Montreal. This show is obviously famous for having one of the best sounding soundboard recordings of the tour, but the audience recording offers a different flavour to it. I recommend giving it a listen if only for the crowd reaction to Out Of Control (first non-AB song of the night)
  8. Thanks to @somedays we now offer a lossless download for the 4 source mixdown of 2010-08-10 - Frankfurt made by @sparko. Thanks to all involved
  9. Really getting into the bass heavy recordings and I seen this thread about a matrix that was available from 2011-07-11 in Toronto. Called the "The Bass Remix - Audience Matrix"

https://u2start.com/topic/9310

By chance does anyone happen to have this matrix please? I do not see this on the show pages. Thank you.
  10. Originally posted by citydweller:Really getting into the bass heavy recordings and I seen this thread about a matrix that was available from 2011-07-11 in Toronto. Called the "The Bass Remix - Audience Matrix"

https://u2start.com/topic/9310

By chance does anyone happen to have this matrix please? I do not see this on the show pages. Thank you.
    For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

- Matthew 7 : 7 – 8

Thanks to my amigo @somedays as usual