2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Yeah, I trust you. I still can't believe I'm doing the Amsterdam x2 and Barcelona x2 madness in a few months - it will be more than my wallet can chew, but I think it will pay off. Who knows when will be the last time you'll be able to spend two hours besides the band that's the soundtrack of your life?
  2. That was my reasoning behind getting that second ticket. You never wish for the ride to be over, but sooner or later there won't be a "next leg" or "next tour". Sure, I was deep in the red last month, but money is something that comes and goes like the afternoon breeze. The best you can do is make the most of the experiences you can get with it.

There's also something powerful about Bono's calling out of American consumer culture during Bullet. Funny that a rockstar saying he's got 1, 2, three hundred times more than he needs is enough to convict me to be more frugal with my finances.
  3. More on topic, I think there may be an off chance we get Walk On in New York. It isn't any major anniversary of the September 11th attacks, but New York has always been a symbol of strength and perseverance for America and Walk On would be fitting.
  4. We can surely count on a good bunch of Sinatra snippets, that's for sure...
  5. I'm secretly hoping for the return of the song New York. Think it was a killer in 2001.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, I trust you. I still can't believe I'm doing the Amsterdam x2 and Barcelona x2 madness in a few months - it will be more than my wallet can chew, but I think it will pay off. Who knows when will be the last time you'll be able to spend two hours besides the band that's the soundtrack of your life?
  7. Just thinking about the 2 E Street Band shows I attended in Barcelona. For once I didn't go GA and amazingly there was no need as the whole Camp Nou was the pit. I always love shows in Spain
  8. some close friends will be there. really excited for them
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:More on topic, I think there may be an off chance we get Walk On in New York. It isn't any major anniversary of the September 11th attacks, but New York has always been a symbol of strength and perseverance for America and Walk On would be fitting.
    The same could be said for Boston?
  10. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Just thinking about the 2 E Street Band shows I attended in Barcelona. For once I didn't go GA and amazingly there was no need as the whole Camp Nou was the pit. I always love shows in Spain
    HELL YEAH

On topic, regarding tonight: I'm not expecting them to repeat the EBW > Bad since it would imply playing Bad for the 3rd consecutive show, but I think they will keep on changing the set positions from EBW on. Which I like.