2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Every time they've played there since 01, I think that it should be brought out to open the encore for at least one of the shows. Has never happened.

That song is AMAZING.
  2. Ill be at the 7th show. From what i hear it is gonna be a special show for some reason. Also a friend of mine who works at Metlife staduim told me there will be a series of concerts next June and July wounder who it can be hmmmmmm i got and idea.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    HELL YEAH

On topic, regarding tonight: I'm not expecting them to repeat the EBW > Bad since it would imply playing Bad for the 3rd consecutive show, but I think they will keep on changing the set positions from EBW on. Which I like.

Damn, I tried to stay on topic but epically failed: this is the New York thread! lol

Regarding New York... Well, I'm expecting the best setlist variation we've ever seen (who doesn't?), let's see if the sets live up to the expectation. If 11 O'Clock Tick Tock doesn't show up in Boston (as I'm betting it will), then NYC is the place.
  4. I'm a little behind on soundchecks, currently - anything else getting worked over other than NYD?
  5. Not that we know!
    (Well, there's that Two Hearts Beat As One soundcheck from Chicago)
  6. Originally posted by DavePoptart:Ill be at the 7th show. From what i hear it is gonna be a special show for some reason. Also a friend of mine who works at Metlife staduim told me there will be a series of concerts next June and July wounder who it can be hmmmmmm i got and idea.
    what do they mean by "a series"

although it would be great, even in NY I don't think they'll be doing an 8 night run of stadiums!

that is promising news that there will be a 3rd leg in North America though... Mop up in the places they missed first go round...
  7. where are you finding soundcheck info?
  8. where are you finding soundcheck info?
  9. I'm just talking about people talking on here about what's getting soundchecked before shows. Here, twitter, U2gigs, etc.
  10. Originally posted by MattG:I'm just talking about people talking on here about what's getting soundchecked before shows. Here, twitter, U2gigs, etc.
  11. "Check, check, 1 2 3. Hello. Hello."

They usually souncheck one of those,