2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Fantastic moment . I must have been 5 feet from them in GA that night . Loved it .

2. If Out of Control is fast paced, The Electric Co. is out of control.

3. Oh gosh. When that song came in everyone spazzed out and sang their hearts out, mines included. Another magical moment in a magical show.
  4. Hello! Does anyone have pictures of the Bono outside MSG on Saturday, 7/18 in NYC? I was lucky enough to meet him and haven't had any luck looking through hashtags to find myself in other's photos. If you, or anyone you know, has photographs of this meet and greet, can you please post them here? It would be amazing to see this moment documented! Video will do too!
  5. Originally posted by PageU2:[..]

Oh gosh. When that song came in everyone spazzed out and sang their hearts out, mines included. Another magical moment in a magical show.
    can bono still sing the high notes on this song?
  6. I missed a good few NY shows while on holiday so I can't tell if these vids were posted here. They're U2.com proshots, just like the Phoenix' Pride (I think it was Phoenix) vid.

7. Is it just me or does anyone else find it ridiculous that U2.com doesn't even post a full song most of the time?
  8. Very ridiculous. Especially considering they probably have every show pro shot.

9. I'm not a musician, so idk what song is faster-paced on paper, but songs like vertigo or elevation push me more when they're played live (as an opener) than breathe or cobl for example. they get my adrenaline going maybe it was the wrong word I chose there, excuse my english.
  10. It came acorss fine -at least for me- so don't worry Jana.

I agree that Reach me Now is not the best paced song to open a show, but Breathe wasn't either yet it was an awesome opener (in my opinion at least).
  11. Incredible close-up shots posted from July 22nd show, for those interested: