2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    what do they mean by "a series"

although it would be great, even in NY I don't think they'll be doing an 8 night run of stadiums!

that is promising news that there will be a 3rd leg in North America though... Mop up in the places they missed first go round...

He told me there will be a few concerts next June and July at the stadium don't know who yet. He said there have been people scouting the stadium taking pix and getting measurements. Maybe U2. Idk
  2. I think you're going to need all of the ATYCLB karma you can get if you want that.

Very true. But I believe Walk On became the go-to song regarding the recovery efforts from the 9/11 attacks. Personally, I always associate that song with 9/11.
  3. PREDICTION: Paul Simon will attend 1 the NYC shows and join the stage to sing Mother And Child Reunion... (didn't see that one coming, right?)
  4. That can get messy
  5. Will NYC concerts fall on the same timezone as Boston's? So around 2:15AM in Central Europe? Too lazy to look it up sorry
  6. That's right, thanks!
  7. starts at 2am?
    oh my.. and I was complaining that it finishes around midnight here
  8. haha Maybe you understand why I signed off earlier during Boston 3 and 4... lol It's almost 5 AM here when they play the last song!
  9. Limited merchandising in New York:

madisonsquaregardenThe #U2ieTour is coming to the World's Most Famous Arena starting this Saturday!

#U2 will be offering a very limited edition event T-Shirt--a different color every night for sale to ticket holders only and available at the merchandise stands inside the arena! Plus in celebration of U2's 8 shows at MSG they'll be offering a series of 8 event posters: 1 poster/1 color for each night available at the merchandise stands! Don't miss out as these will sell out quickly!
  10. Seems like you can get yourself 8 different shirts Dylan