1. It's funny... these days I can't remember if I locked my door before leaving the house or not, but I can remember Jack Nicholson's introduction like it was yesterday!
  2. Here's another

3. Yes that question I had no idea, I thought the Marquee Club, but other than that fairly straightforward
  4. I did better on that second set than the first set... it must be something else when you're trying to do it sat in that seat tho - I also find it funny how they sometimes ask a question that's really not about U2 (or whatever the subject might be) but has a tenuous connection.... also things like asking which film was THTBA in, you don't need to know anything about U2 to know that it was in Gangs of New York, a film buff would get that one too (although I suppose it does help if your a U2 know it all)
  5. I wouldn't have known the boxer's name from the Sweetest Thing video either, and also the question he passed on I had no clue
  6. 1st one - all right, tho really had to dig to remember first track on TUF - old age kicking in lol

2nd lot - tougher, got most right, couldn't remember the boxers name or The Simpsons episode title