1. Zoo TV, easy.

And the Vertigo 'Bullet' was absolutely crap.
  2. Originally posted by MacphistflyZoo TV, easy.

And the Vertigo 'Bullet' was absolutely crap.

I totally agree with that
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

I totally agree with that

me too, you can't even compare that solo with the elevation or ZooTV one!
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

me too, you can't even compare that solo with the elevation or ZooTV one!

Its gone so far downhill, the entire song was just limp, more than any other it needs to be dropped, and Pride along with it.
  5. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Its gone so far downhill, the entire song was just limp, more than any other it needs to be dropped, and Pride along with it.

well maybe you're right. 'They play Pride to slow! And Bullet misses the real power, the agression, which was so incredible important for the song.
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

well maybe you're right. 'They play Pride to slow! And Bullet misses the real power, the agression, which was so incredible important for the song.

Well, hen your lead singer is Busy sitting down with Tyrants and accepting honours from them, its hard to must the anger

7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Well, hen your lead singer is Busy sitting down with Tyrants and accepting honours from them, its hard to must the anger

Probably you say that because you're Irish
    And you're right ! (again)

As i already said, i think Bono doesn't feel Irish anymore but American...
  8. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

You're probably right. I understand that you're angry 'bout his knighthood. On the Slane dvd he says : Cause these people, this is our tribe! People of their tribe don't accept a british knighthood, at least that's what I think.

Anyway, on the vertigo tour there were no much songs with really anger in it. Maybe Love and Peace. And The Electric Co. sounds really really powerful on the Chicago DVD! But maybe that was the last time there was real 'anger' in his eyes.
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Probably you say that because you're Irish
    And you're right ! (again)

10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

You're probably right. I understand that you're angry 'bout his knighthood. On the Slane dvd he says : Cause these people, this is our tribe! People of their tribe don't accept a british knighthood, at least that's what I think.

Anyway, on the vertigo tour there were no much songs with really anger in it. Maybe Love and Peace. And The Electric Co. sounds really really powerful on the Chicago DVD! But maybe that was the last time there was real 'anger' in his eyes.

You're absolutely right. And an Irishman never could accept such an honor.
    Bono's anger is in the wrong place, if it even exists anymore, the real terrorists are the people he dines with.
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Yep
    And i don't know where anymore but i've heard Bono scream once " I'm an Americaaaaan !!"
    So maybe that explains the knighthood and the less angry with songs like Bullet The Blue Sky or Sunday Bloody Sunday
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yep
    And i don't know where anymore but i've heard Bono scream once " I'm an Americaaaaan !!"
    So maybe that explains the knighthood and the less angry with songs like Bullet The Blue Sky or Sunday Bloody Sunday

And how 'bout the american flag inside his jacket on the Boston DVD? Anyway, I don't want to blame him, I still love him,. But he gets older